Saturday, June 25, 2011
NutriDame Who?
Hello people!! Since I'm going to be giving health and nutrition advice I figured people might want to know a little about the person giving it. So here goes.. I was born in Brownsville, TX and raised in Austin where I still live today. Growing up I was a hardcore tomboy and getting me in a dress required an act of God. Luckily, that’s no longer the case and I can't get enough of my high heels and cute dresses! I have a bachelor's degree in Kinesiology that I received from Huston-Tillotson University here in Austin. I was also a member of the university's basketball team. I've had three knee surgeries due to basketball related injuries. I was so anxious to get back on the court after my injuries that I completely disregarded my physician's orders not to run until after 6 months had passed. I was running after 3 months and I cheated on my PT test so I could be released to play basketball. This does not mean I advise anyone to do this. I'm just saying I was young, dumb and head over heels in love with basketball. After graduation, I started packing on the pounds and realized how bad my nutrition was. Seriously, I ate like a 300 lb man! I've tried diet after diet and they either didn't work at all or they helped me lose weight, but left me feeling very sickly. All of this trial and error lead me to a breakthrough nutrition business called Herbalife. I lost the weight quickly and reaped several other benefits that I didn't even realize I was looking for. The results were so amazing to me that I just had to share them with everyone I came across so I became a distributor of the products. My plan is to build this business to the level of success I would need to quit my full time job at the Department of Family and Protective Services abuse hotline. I never would have imagined having such a drive for a business like this because I always ran from anything dealing with sales in the past. I praise God for bringing me a business opportunity that I fell in love with!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love name NutriDame. Go Fitness!
ReplyDelete